Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My beautiful Perazzi MX8 SCO-C is for sale. I purchased the gun new in 2005. Factory engraving (signed) by Creative Art Studio, and gun has extra grade wood. Pachmayr Decelerator Sporting Clays pad. 30" barrels with ventilated mid-rib and top rib matted and tapered 7/16" to 1/4". Flush invisible Nigel Teague chokes fitted from new. Pierced top lever. Drop-out trigger with barrel selector and adjustable length of pull. Weight is 8lb 3oz. Drop at comb 39mm, drop at heel 39mm (parallel top comb). Length of pull 14 5/8 minimum. Comes with all original leather case and all tools and documentation as when new. Amazing condition, this is a work of art that you can shoot with and admire. Gun is in New Zealand, but pretty sure that I can get to the US okay (or come and visit me in New Zealand!). Gun is for genuine sale guys, I'm happy to talk to any genuine interested purchasers -please send me a PM or an email. I look forward to hearing from you. Cheers and best, Karl Sluis

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi Everyone - thanks for your interest. I'm happy to send more detailed information and discuss pricing with anyone that is genuinely interested. Please send me an email or a PM, and we can make contact. Cheers and regards, Karl Sluis

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.