Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This set of barrels are off of a SCO 12/28 combo pigeon gun. 28 gauge 30" fixed chokes, IM bottom, Full top. I also have a matching SCO sporting forearm that has a silver pigeon being shot inlaid in silver and engraved with high detail in the wood. (this was about a 400.00 upgrade option from Perazzi)Barrel is stamped SCO on bottom with date code of CI and fancy SCO scroll work around monoblock. This is a great set of flyer barrels. Get in touch with Bullard or Veta for forearm iron set and slap on and go. Barrels are 98+% or better. The picture of the pigeon does not do it justice, it is detailed with feathers and broken wing/neck. for the complete package deal to your door.

Barrel stats:

True 30" length

NO MID RIBS* rare set**

Rib is tapered 11MM X 7MM with 3MM tramline down the center.

Stamped weight 1.450 K.G. actual weight 1.435 K.G.

Bores appears to be 13.9?? My mic measures bore at .550" but chokes are so tight I can't measure with my mic. Unaltered, unmolested.

Chokes ordered IM bottom and Full on top fixed.

·
Supporting Vendor
1,325 Posts
Ricky,

How much wood do you need now? You in the market for a Terry Wallace custom engraved Winchester Model 62-A?

This would be a perfect sub-guage upgrade for my MX-8. Oh, well, a guy can dream.

Mike Mann

·
Registered
785 Posts
Beautiful set but don't need. Did your forearm come from Perazzi w/ the pigeon inlay or did you have it done?
Thanks
Mark

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mark,

The pigeon is an option when ordering a gun from Perazzi when Lucchio was there. I have seen three variations of them, one standing, one flying, and one being shot- this one is the shot version, the pic I have posted of it really does not do it justice, as the sliver in the pigeon has been engraved to show detail of feathers and etc. The forearm was wiped down with oil and pic was done right after the oil down.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts