Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is a very nice Perazzi Factory SC3 Case. Where the O/U barrels would lay it measures 32.5" x 2" The case is mint with no real signs of use. Includes 3 combination latch style locks (not set), no keys. The inner is mint, no issues what so ever. Price is $325 shipped USPS Priority Mail to you.

Bryce 720-560-5946

·
Registered
170 Posts
Bryce,

Please disregard PM. I cannot use this case because i measure 32-7/8" with my new Extreme Chokes screwed in the end of the barrel. Thanks for your time & sorry for the inconveynance.

Jody H.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Perazzi SC3 Hard Case with Leather Trim 32

Bryce,

I could do that, obviously, but i don't wanna go thru the hastle everytime. I hate changing chokes, i'm a LM kinda guy, pretty much stays in my gun all the time so i don't have to change them so i'll be damned if everytime i wanna shoot i am gonna have to screw some chokes in. Hell on that!!! I will just be patient and wait til the right case comes along but i do much appreciate you pointing out that i could unscrew the chokes & make the barrel fit in the case. ;-)

Jody Hargrave

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

TTT, This is the last case left Perazzi case I have left for sale. All others have been sold.

Thanks, Bryce

·
Registered
274 Posts

I'll take it,Please advise Payment method desired via PM.....

Paul

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Thanks Paul got your email.

Sold to Paul Pending Funds.

Thanks, Bryce

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.