Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Came on a gun I just bought, shot a round of doubles with it, and decided I prefer a normal wood stock over the pfs.
I don't have the spare parts kit but it looks like they are $36 off the website.
Coming off an MX2000 so should work on any of the dropout trigger guns (MX8, ect).

Will include black painted forearm as well so it'll match the PFS and you don't have to mess with your factory forearm. (forearm only, not the forearm iron).
Will also include the pfs stock wrench shown in the photos as well.

Never owned one of these so feel free to ask questions and I'll do my best to answer them.

$950 Shipped

PFS 1.jpg

PFS 2.jpg

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wonder if the comb will adjust high enough to fit an MX2005?
If there is a measurement I can take I'll do it and post a picture.

I have it as low as it can to try and shoot the mx2000 o/u and it still felt a little high. I would bet it can but I'll ping the pfs guys and ask.

·
Premium Member
3,239 Posts
Can the force required to break-over recoil compression be adjusted? i.e. - can the amount of force required to compress the stock after firing be adjusted for more or less force required?

·
Registered
486 Posts
Can the force required to break-over recoil compression be adjusted? i.e. - can the amount of force required to compress the stock after firing be adjusted for more or less force required?
Yes, there is an adjustment screw under the butt pad that adjusts it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts