Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

· Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Great gun, I have one. My best scores are with this gun. I replaced the wood comb with a soft one (hard rubber) which is readily available. Very adjustable. Be warned that Parazzis are not cheap to maintain, parts are pricy (compared to a Browning anyway).
how often should I worry about changing parts to maintain this?

· Registered
158 Posts
Did anyone read my post? It’s like I’m just wasting my time here.
LOL, I did. Was going to ask you if you changed your opinion on the yildiz. Then I realized you answered that question with your original post, so I kept silent. Rule #1 of this forum, I have learned, is "don't ask stupid questions."

· Registered
8,714 Posts
how often should I worry about changing parts to maintain this?
This is based on my own experiences from 30 years of shooting Perazzi (in trap) exclusively,
You're looking at possible replacing right side hammer spring every 20~40,000 rounds @$30~50
Replacing firing pin once in a long while, maybe 50,000 rounds or a lot more @$35-55.
You can do all these yourself, in 5~15 minutes with the parts kit that came with the gun.
Then, Replacing/fit locking bolt every 60~70,000 rounds (MX15) @$175~350 depend on who does it.

The best part is, there's no such thing call "annual maintenance" like some German guns.

I have a friend shot over 90,000+ rounds through his MX15 and never did anything else besides the above mentioned.

On the other hand, you can buy a TT15 for 10% of a new MX15 with very similar features that comes with 3 year importer's warranty. If the barrel doesn't shoot straight (most of them do shoot straight), you can buy another one and so on until you find one that shoots dead on.
From 20 ft away, very few people will know it's not a Perazzi. LOL

· Registered
3,169 Posts
For the price of one Perazzi, you can have a whole golf bag of Tri Stars. Then once you figure out what you like, you can buy a Yildiz.
We seriously need a sarcasm font on here.🤣

1 - 20 of 97 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.