Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looking for a type 3 forend for a top single. This is for a barrel that goes to a combo with separate forends for each barrel. The forend is about 3/4” longer than the o/u forend.
thanks

·
Registered
329 Posts
Wish you luck. I’ve been looking for an basic wood mx8 type 3 forend for 10 months. Short of calling wenig, converting to type 4 iron, or buying another barrel with a forend they’re few and far between. Just be sure it’s actually a type 3, not an earlier type 2. Very similar build but inletting for latch is slightly different.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I only need t wood but would t the iron if I had to. The wood is for the top single on a type 3 combo.
Thanks
I have an old Ithaca/Perazzi MX8 forend wood AND iron I've found in my shop. 45,869 serial number Sold the combo set long ago and didn"t know I had any parts left. I'd take $250 for the whole thing. Here's what I'll do. I'll send you the whole thing. You examine it. If it suits you then send me a personal check for $250. If it doesn't work for you please return it to me
at your expense. Give me your address and I'll send it out tomorrow. Thanks! Ben and yes this is for the top single.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.