Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Barrels: 31-7/8", fixed choke, Improved-modified (bottom), Full (top), bottom barrel ported, parallel step rib (50/50 pattern)

Trigger: non-selective, bottom first, serial number does not match receiver-forend iron-barrel

Stock Set on the gun: I believe it is the factory set, mercury recoil weight in stock, gracoil adjustable comb hardware, gracoil adjustable pad (not length of pull), no noticeable cast, 14-1/2" LOP, 1-1/2" DOC (lowest), no palm swell... without the mercury reducer it balances right in the hinge pin area / with its shifted back a bit. Install of the adjustable hardware isn't 100% finished, I was testing everything out before I epoxied / ground everything flush (completely shootable as is).

Stock Set 2: High grade set that I kind of ruined.. unfortunately, buyer might be able to salvage.

Stock 3: straight (no cast), morgan adjustable butt, leather comb, no palm swell

Extras: Perazzi case, perazzi trigger case, spare spring kit (will have all of the springs, a friend of mine broke hers and I let her use it, but has a replacement for me), perazzi snap caps, stock tool - all about 6 months old.

I've put about 4000 rounds through it this year without any problems. Lever is straight but locks up tight. My first Perazzi and definitely not my last.

Working on pictures

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
EuroJoe your the first to accept my asking price, SOLD PENDING FUNDS! PM on the way

fly your number two

1 - 6 of 6 Posts