Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Many thanks. You have the correct model, but unfortunately the article you posted dated 2016 already showed up in my original search. The 'MX8 Pro Trap' model appeared many years before 2016 and I'm trying to establish exactly when it was launched.

· Registered
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If it's above serial #53,000 it should be a Type4 gun. The same design as they build today. Plenty of parts available and many people wrk on them.

You might spend a few minutes reading this summary I published.

Feel free to call me for more info,

Don
Don,
Many thanks for your reply. I'd actually found and printed off your script about checking a s/h Perazzi before you posted the link above because I'd found it very useful.

A gun I've been interested in has a serial number in the range 138xxx and is called a 'MX8 Pro Trap' with a nickel coloured action body. I'm trying to find out when the 'MX8 Pro Trap' model was first marketed.
Jim

· Registered
185 Posts
Don,
Many thanks for your reply. I'd actually found and printed off your script about checking a s/h Perazzi before you posted the link above because I'd found it very useful.

A gun I've been interested in has a serial number in the range 138xxx and is called a 'MX8 Pro Trap' with a nickel coloured action body. I'm trying to find out when the 'MX8 Pro Trap' model was first marketed.
Jim

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.