Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Single Barrel: 34" Ramped/Tapered Top Single, Bore .725/18.4, 1.700KG Choke Briley S-1 (five chokes .007 to .034), No Porting! Bluing is excellent. Perazzi Brescia, marked Monrovia CA Import on barrel. S/N 86xxx matching receiver, proof BB.

Receiver/Forend Iron/Trigger: Flat Side Round Mono Bloc Receiver, Non-removable, Non-selective Trigger (TOP fires first) is coil spring, with matching type IV Forend Iron. Overall bluing on Receiver and forend iron is 95%.

Extra Doubles Barrels: 31 ½ “ Ramped/Tapered, Bore .725/18.4, 1.590KG, Fixed Chokes Top MOD (mic .024), bottom FULL (mic .033). No side-rib. Top bbl Seitz style ported. MX-3 barrel S/N 63xxx does NOT match receiver. Proof AM. Marked Imported Perazzi USA Rome NY. This barrel was purchased from and fitted by Giacomo in 2005 to complete the unmatched combo. Some wear on barrels under the forend.

Stock and Forend #1: The Stock is custom high contrast English Walnut. Maker is not known. Parallel comb, RH, cast off, large right palm swell, with a Gracoil Recoil Reduction System that also adjusts for LOP. LOP 14.25 to 15.25 inches with Kick-Eze. Adjustable plate for Toe Kick. Stock and Schnabel forend are in great condition with one flaw on the butt stock, a small but stable crack on the top of the heel of the comb caused when mounting the Gracoil (see picture).

Stock and Forend #2; the Stock is a Perazzi adjustable comb Monte Carlo Trap; European Walnut with beautiful figure on both sides. No dings or scratches save at the toe of the stock (see picture). LH with slight cast on, Adjustable plate for Toe Kick. Matching finish, but somewhat more plain Trap Type IV forend. I purchased the gun with this stock and forend on it as I am left handed, but it is not original to the gun. No extra stock bolt or forend hardware.

Overall Condition: Excellent. Solid starter Perazzi. Safe queen since 2006. The Locking Lever is right at 5-5:30 o'clock. Triggers are PULL/PULL and set at 3.5 pounds.

Pricing:
As a Trap Single my price is $2300 and includes your choice of either the right handed OR left handed stock. The gun will ship in a 2 bbl case along with a stock wrench, snap caps, bore snake, screw chokes and choke case.
Doubles Barrels- I will sell the doubles barrels for $1500. Should fit any round mono bloc MX3, MX5, MX6 and MX7 receiver.
Extra Stock- once the gun is sold, I will sell the extra stock and forend for $400.
Extra Case- For an additional $250, I will include an Americase 2 bbl combo aluminum travel case.

I’ve tried to describe the listing to the best of my knowledge and ability, so will respond to serious buyers, their questions and PM offers only. PM me your email address and I will send you access to full pictures on Snapfish. NO TRADES. Certified Check or USPS Money Order. Shipping FFL to FFL unless your FFL can accept shipment from private party. All fees, shipping and insurance at actual cost paid by buyer.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It is kind of buried in the original post, but I will sell the extra set of MX-3 Doubles barrels separate from the MX-7 Trap single gun. Same with the Americase combo case. Also, I was requested to post some close-up photos of the LH trap stock:

·
Registered
156 Posts
I will buy your lefthand stock and forearm for $400 plus shipping when available.

Just_Bob

Pm me with address and particulars.

Best of luck on sale of a fine gun for the price.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ttt Have SOLD the MX7 with the LH stock (SPF). Still available are the MX3 doubles barrels, the RH English Walnut stock w/Gracoil adj. LOP and the combo Americase. Thanks! Dave

1 - 5 of 5 Posts