Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have decided to sell my skeet gun, as it is spending too much time in the safe these days and I would like to free up some cash, so I can look for something else. Specs of the gun are as follows:

MX4-C w/ SC3 engraving (Receiver is not stamped SC3 like many are, but engraving pattern appears to be)
-28 3/8" barrels w/o side ribs, w/ factory porting
-Full set (20/28/.410) of fitted Kolar subgauge tubes w/ fixed skeet chokes.
-Tube set installation tool, hammer, knock out tool, and Briley barrel weight
-Perazzi parts kit
-11 factory 2nd generation choke tubes w/ wrench and 5 wrights choke tubes
- Stock has 13 1/2'' LOP as shown. It has slight RH cast, no palm swell.
-External selectable trigger group
- Matching serial numbers on receiver, barrels, and trigger group
-Vault tube set case

The gun has been well enjoyed and does show some wear. There is some thin bluing on the trigger guard and on barrels where they meet the receiver. The finish of the receiver also has some tarnish spots around/under the lever and on the inside where trigger group and receiver touch. There is also a slight scratch on right side of receiver that is visible in the right light. The wood also has a few handling/rub marks, mostly on the stock. The front of receiver and the inside of forend iron also show slight metal wear, as do the sides of the monoblock. Just want to be perfectly honest and bring any flaws to light. I have tried to show these areas as best as possible in the photos.

However, the gun functions perfectly. Locking bolt was recently rebuilt by Ernest Marlette, and lever is way right of center. Factory "blade" type front bead was cut off flush and a bradley style bead added.

Will take/send additional photos to anyone who is seriously interested.

Asking $3600 shipped to your FFL

Thanks,
Kyle

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Stock Dimensions are 13 1/2" LOP, 1 1/2" DAC, 2 1/8" DAH, and as best I can measure 1/4" cast off. Gun weighs 8lbs 12oz with the tubes installed and 8lbs 1oz without them, according to my scale.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts