Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Thats a really nice MX-3,should make someone a heck'uva trap gun.Harlan told me he shot the one he had in doubles for a twenty year period and did very well with it.Some of the best advice he gave me was to find a good MX-3 combo,I did and have never been more happy.Good luck with your sale.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
michmoe, thanks for the kind words. It really is a heck of a gun and it has been completely gone through, so it is going to make someone a heck of a gun.

·
Registered
424 Posts
I have personally looked at this gun, and can honestly say who ever buys this will be 100% satisfied. And in the event your not, Bryce is a great person and will stand behind what he sells.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Coldtrail, thanks for the kind words. I am open to trades and offers, thanks for the interest so far.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Hi Bryce,

I talked to you on the phone a while back about trading for a Guerini 32 inch O/U trap gun. Did you ever sell that Devalut custum 391 trap gun that was stocked in English walnut?

Gregg

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey, Greg I remember talking to you. I did sell the DeVault gun to a young shooter here in Colorado. He is a sporting clays shooter, last I heard, he was in the market for a over under. I will see what the latest word is, if your still interested. Do you have any interest in the MX3??? What ever came of the Guerini, do you still have it???

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for all the offers and trades. Still holding out for the right offer or trade. Let me know what you have. Thanks

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I did have a externally selectable trigger that went with the gun. I did sell it, sold for $1,100. The gun does have a internally selectable trigger which could be sold to help fund the purchase of a externally selectable. Hope this helps, thanks for the help MIA.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Hi Bryce,

Yes, I still have the Guerini.

Just have never quite been able to forget that DeVault 391 you had listed --- you know how it goes.

Gregg

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'll talk to the gentleman with the NCP and see if he is planning on getting rid of it. Thanks Gregg

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Bump for price drop, $3,850. I am also open to trades, Krieghoffs, DT10, ASE, 3200's, Perazzi and so on, let me know what you have. Thanks

·
Registered
374 Posts
anyone who gets this gun is very lucky. mx3's are awsome guns. i would definetaly be interested if i had a gun worth this much. up for a nice gun.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.