Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I need some advise what is a fair price to pay for a Perazzi MX 2000 trigger group.

New fired one round of trap, guy is asking 1200.00 .

Thanks

·
Registered
184 Posts
is it selectable? lop adjustable? or standard bottom top firing/non selectable? significant price difference between the first two and the last. i picked up a mint standard B/T firing trigger group from MIA a few months ago for 750 give or take a few dollars.

TrapperP2005

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It standard bottom/ top but I know it is new Non selectable no lop.

It has the the MX 2000 engraving on the trigger guard.

·
Registered
184 Posts
i wouldnt do it. you can find them on ts.com all day for 500 and up for a standard trigger. richard bullard jr. and MIA post them frequently. best people to get them from as well. bought one from each of them actually.

hope that helped

TrapperP2005

·
Registered
7,663 Posts
The above mentioned two gentlemen are probably the best (frequent) sellers on TS. You should check with them for pricing.

JFYR, For $1195.00 you can have this factory, Selectable, and P4 adjustable (LOP) trigger. (Please PM me if you are interested.)

stevew_2008_030384.jpg

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
New or used triggers will vary based on the options. I think for the standard competition models you have:

Most Expensive = Externally Selectable with MX2000 engraving = $1800 new from Perazzi USA

Next Down = P4 with MX2000 engraving (Internal selective can be an addition to these) = Also $1800 new from PUSA

Next Down = Externally Selectable without engraving

Next Down = P4 without engraving

Next Down = Non Selectale with MX2000 engraving = $1200 new from PUSA

Cheapest = Non Selectable without engraving

Internally selectable tree can be added to the non-selectable triggers. Cost is about $140 for the parts. Generally speaking P4 and Externally selectable triggers are available here for $1200. Engraved non-selectable is around $750, both of these would be in excellent condition.

Also adding SC engraving adds to the value of the triggers.

·
Registered
7,663 Posts
The current prices for factory triggers are:

Standard grade: $1204 ; P4 (non-selectable) $1812 ; Selectable (non-P4) $1812.

SC2 grade (similar to MX-2000): $1432 ; P4 (non-selectable) $2039 ; Selectable $2039.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Avaldes and Steve W exactly what I was looking for. Truly appreciate everyones advice and expertise.

Take care
Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.