Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi what's your opinion on this gun? worth the money? is it a true allaround gun?
and what prices do you have seen on this gun thanks

·
Registered
61 Posts
JZ, just a warning. You will get some opinions of those who for whatever reason just downright hate P guns. So make sure you weight those posts accordingly.

IMHO All the Perazzi's, Krieghoff's, Kolar's, Cole's, Ljuitic's and the rest at that level are guns that will shoot better than the owner can. Each and everyone of them have their detractors and their little foibles. There is no such thing as a perfect gun for everyone. At this level of quality, you will need to try one to see if it's to your liking and suits your style of shooting. All you need is to maintain the guns and it will last you a lifetime!

·
Vendor
2,195 Posts
JZ,

This is one of the best guns made for all games. Don't let people scare you about spare parts. I have shot Perazzis for about 20 years and have broken 3 hammer springs. Have replaced 2 locking blocks. The adjustable comb and rib will let you adjust POI to what you want. Shoot the gun before you buy it, it should feel very lively and move to the target.

Don Rackley

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the reply i already have an mx8special and i dont have any troubles of any kind same with a dt10 very fine gun do you know whats a good price on a mx2000/3 thanks for the answer regards

·
Registered
625 Posts
oh mike

i think you understand how i feel ! it was the firearm experience of my life !!

here they are picking out the SCO++ wood for me

i would go again but it may not live up the memories i have probably exaggerated ?

later,

ernie

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks all for the reply onequestion what should i expect to pay for this gun i cant find the price thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.