Trapshooters Forum banner

Perazzi MX15L

1995 Views 4 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  docbombay
PERAZZI MX15L

The best laid plans of mice and men as they say....

This was my dream gun, I searched for a long time to find it. That being said, I wish I could shoot it!

Lord knows I have tried, it just does not work for me like my One Touch. I went on the Perazzi journey only to find I am married to that Ljutic. It is time for me to admit the obvious, click my heels together and chant “There's No Place Like Home.”

Bad news for me, great news for you. This outstanding MX15 Luxus is going to find a new home among our forum members. If you are a P gun guy, you will immediately realize what a great deal someone is going to receive when they purchase this gun.

I will sell the gun for $5000.00 with the pull trigger or $5500.00 with the pull and the release trigger. Or just take your pick of triggers for the five grand.

Obviously I would prefer a face to face in Southern Ohio, but will ship with you picking up the freight and insurance to your FFL. I will drive a reasonable distance to meet, always fun hooking up with forum members. Met some great guys this way.

I hope the pictures do justice to this gun and I have tried to portray the gun to the best of my abilities. If you need any further pics just ask. Also, as each post is limited to the number of photos attached, I will post additional photos after this initial post.

Gun locks up tight and has no issues to the best of my knowledge and comes with everything shown in the photos.

Hope it goes to a good home.

Thanks guys,

Doc

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Well known trouble maker
4,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Additional Photos

Attachments

· Premium Member
1,668 Posts
I’ll take it (buy it) Doc. both triggers too.
Sorry it didn’t work out for you but it’s exactly what I’ve been looking for ...this will involve some shipping but I’ll pay. Thank you PM sent

Reactions: docbombay
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.