1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
34" Unsingle Lusso Factory chokes & ported barrel, Pull trigger
$6000 reduced to $5750

MX 15 Single barrel
An adjustable rib Unsingle barrel shotgun that will accept any MX series over/unders. This "traditional" height unsingle offers the most adjustability and highest POI of any Perazzi with a six (6) notch adjustable rib with Point of Impact from 50/50 to 120% high with the beads figure-eighted. Barrel length of 34" . Bore is 18.4 mm. Chokes are removable. Removable triggers bottom/top (std), Engraved non-scalloped receiver in nickel .
Jay Warren
817-416-7775
MX15L 1.jpg
MX15L 2.jpg
MX15L 3.jpg
1003161700s.jpg 1003161659s.jpg 1003161701s.jpg 1003161701sa.jpg

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Would like to see a close up picture of the porting and who did the work? thx
MX15L ports 2.jpg
MX15L ports.jpg

I do not know who punched the holes & I hate to clean them. Since these are close ups you can probably see a little build up in them. Maybe another viewer will recognize the pattern & comment.

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Looks great Jay. I'd say probably "Pro-Port" by Larry Kelly's Mag-na-Port Company. Some people shy away from ported barrels probably because they've seen too many Seitz and Briley port jobs which are just a tight cluster of tiny drill press holes and can cause a section to blow out, I've seen it.

Pro-Port's are done with the EDM (electronically displaced metal) method which eliminates burrs and rough edges. I see nothing wrong with your porting, it's perfect and it is totally a positive to your gun. AAA+
Electric Discharge Machining

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys, it is a beautiful shotgun & I am proud to own it. I would like to own more beautiful guns if only for a while. I have been faithfully married for 40 years but shotguns come & go & I have loved them all, K80's, Kolars, Guerini's, Ljutic, Browning's, Beretta's, Winchesters, Weatherby's, SKB, Gamba, Laurona & a Huglu. A Charles Daly, a Rottweil, a Kemen, Mossberg and a Benelli. I kept a black book in which I listed every shotgun I owned & sold with prices paid & received & I have not made any money however I have had a wonderful time. I know some of you have shot the same gun as long as I have had my wife and if any of my guns had been as good to me as my wife has, I "might" still own it. After I own them for a while they start missing targets when I am shooting them, then others shoot them and they break targets for them so I sell them.

I have never owned a Silver Seitz, or Bowen, or a DeVault and maybe they hold the magic I need, if not Trapshooters will have the opportunity to sell them for me. Right now yall have a chance to get a Beautiful Perazzi at a great price.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts