Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PERAZZI MX15,34" BARREL WITH PRECISION FIT STOCK, PRECISION RELEASE TRIGGER.IN EXCELLENT CONDITION.$4500 ,OR BEST OFFER, SHIPPED TO FFL.SORRY ABOUT EARLIER POSTED PRICE.

·
Vendor
19,086 Posts
Folks on TS.com usually honor their offers and acceptances. GA and GB would be better places for equivications.

I will honor my $3500 and send a cashier's check. The gun has unanswered technical questions. Be prepared to ask those if you want to trump my offer.

·
Registered
472 Posts
HONOR

Thanks Jack and Rich for standing your ground on this.
I think the gun should have been sold at first posted price.
The seller should have reviewed his post and made corrections before posting.

John G.

·
Vendor
19,086 Posts
Norm. You've been here for 9 days and have tried to trade everything in your house for a trap gun. It may work, but usually Bullard and I know when to actually buy something and how to do it. Saying we are "tuff" is probably accurate, but not necessarily how you meant it. And any trap shooter that knows us in person understands that we speak guns for purchase and for sale. We do not bluff or puff up our stuff.

Stick around. there is a learning curve as a poster on TS.com and the ride may be bumpy, but it will be fun.

Jack

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hay Guys ; Don't want to get in insulting contest. I am sure I am out of my league. I am new to trapshooter.com, I am thankful for the privilege to use it.Not new though, I was leading a Squad in Vietnam in 68 & 69.I have been blessed I can afford to buy a new gun. Just started shooting skeet a couple years ago. Just got good enough till got upset at myself when I would miss.So I
thought I would try trap just for FUN .Just trying to keep
from Jumping off the edge of the Earth ! You Boys come see me down here in the Hills of N.C. You will be treated good. Norm Crowe ph 828/443/6365 Morganton N.C. Bring something to trade.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.