Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Perazzi MX15, outstanding condition, 34 inch big bore (18.7 mm) barrel that sparkles with fixed im choke, 6 notch adjustable rib allowing for a 50/50 to 120% high, Point of Impact, very soft shooter,with pull/pull drop out trigger of course, factory nickel finished, lovely wood in as new condition, nice gleaming bluing, adjustable comb, adjustable butt plate, used very rarely. neutral cast, Tools, extra parts kit, books, black Perazzi 2 barrel case included. Rarely can you fine a MX in this condition. Shipped to your FFL Please call Dana 978 337 7762

$5000.

DSCN2000.JPG
DSCN2006.JPG
DSCN2002.JPG
DSCN2009.JPG
DSCN2007.JPG
DSCN2005.JPG
DSCN2001.JPG
DSCN2017.JPG
DSCN2011.JPG

·
Banned
364 Posts
Very nice single barrel trap gun, that can be fitted to a set of o/u barrels to make a fantastic combo.

Good luck - this should sell quickly

·
Banned
364 Posts
I don t have any acess to bore gauges to measure the barrel, however, the barrel is marked with * * actually there o 0 with dots in them, and then 18.7 as the bore.
It would appear that this fixed choke barrel is a #7 on the Perazzi chart

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Up. I have a friend that wants to start shooting trap. I'm trying to convince him this is the gun for him. His first and last trap gun. Neutral stock, fully adjustable. It's killing me that this Perazzi is not in either his or my safe right now. And his budget is $5K!! Anyway good luck with the sale. Dave T.

·
Premium Member
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Why dump it ?
I am not sure what dumping it means, but , If your question is why any I selling it? I ve listed my MX for sale due the the fact I am not shooting much anymore and I don t have the need for this Perazzi any longer.
If your interested, there isn't a better one, if your looking for a top notch MX you don t have to look any further ,,,this is it!

·
Krieghoff K80
2,481 Posts
I am not sure what dumping it means, but , If your question is why any I selling it? I ve listed my MX for sale due the the fact I am not shooting much anymore and I don t have the need for this Perazzi any longer.
If your interested, there isn't a better one, if your looking for a top notch MX you don t have to look any further ,,,this is it!
Not sure what "dump it"........ has to do with this sale either. Beautiful gun at a reasonable price. I'd be all over this if I needed yet another SBT gun. Good luck with your sale OkOk.

·
Vendor
2,103 Posts
This is a nice looking, well presented gun. Adjustable buttplate, factory adjustable comb and adjustable rib are all desirable features.

If you can't set this gun up to hit targets you need to take up another sport ;)

Good luck with the sale.

Don

·
Registered
796 Posts
Agree with Don R
Will add that it must be the time of year as I have a Seitz for sale also and have had a lot of response . All response is that it is a great deal but nobody has sent cash. Just like this MX15 how can it still be for sale ? In the condition and price I think is a real value. I know if I was looking for a Perazzi this would be mine.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts