Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling for an estate mx10-rs combo Trap
Barrels O/U 31.5 in chokes 16 and 31 thousands. 34 in unsingle choked 35 thousands
currently 14 in lop. with adjustable pad. Allems double release trigger which fires bottom first.
This should be able to convert back to pull by removing the hooks. Barrels have optic sights replacing front bead. The case has one broken latch. barrels and iron all look good. The forearm does not match the stock very good. The stock has been sanded at the trigger area to to make it fit his had better. I removes the tape and palm swell he had on the stock and I do not see any cracks. The unsingle has rash marks from putting on the forearm. You do not notice this with the forearm on. Both barrels lock up tight with the leaver to the right of center. Let me know if you have any questions. Price 7,250 plus shipping and Ins to your FFL or can do face to face in michigan.
Bowkiller

20151129_131117.jpg 20151129_131106.jpg 20151129_131023.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The serial number is 118484 all numbers match other than the forearm wood. Yes the wood is what is lacking on the gun. I did find a set of nice looking wood for $600, Which I thought was a great deal. One other thing is all the barrels are ported.

Attachments

·
Vendor
19,782 Posts
Whose porting or what style porting? What are the bores?

It does say Wilkinson on one of the mono-blocks. Adn it does say the bbl began as an 18.4 adn 1.66 kg. If (IF) it is actually a Wilkinson bbl job (likely) the bores should be about .740 and the weight of either bbl approx 1.60 kg. The chokes are correct for typical Wilkinson bbl work.

The trigger looks used, but the Allem dynamics should be intact. Or close enough to shoot as is. Allem will re-tune these triggers as you know.

The trigger will convert back to pull easily. But it will need the tiny cones that go into the sear return spring and the collar that fits over the cross pins.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes the barrel stamped Wilkinson is bored to .740 and is the unsingle. I did not see the stamp at first as the stamp is light. The o/u barrels have not been touched that I know of.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts