Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a high grade Perazzi butt stock for sale. I bought it as being a SCO grade, but when Wenig Stock Co. refinished the stock to remove the palm swell and neutralize it, a whole bunch of fiddleback came out. Wenig did a wonderful job of making this stock fit me, but I no longer have a Perazzi to put it on - so, I may as well get rid of it. As I have said, this stock is neutral and has no palm swell. Stock bolt is in the stock and it has a RAD-II butt plate on it (no RAD nor pad). SN looks to me like it is 122349. I have used the stock and it has some typical dings and marks on it but they are not offensive and the stock is still a remarkable piece of wood work. The pictures really do not do the stock justice. Let's reduce it try selling it for $399.00 (O.B.O.) delivered to you in lower 48 States. Feel free to ask any questions, for I am sure I am forgetting something. I had the RAD set on 15 inches LOP and it will go at least 1/2 inch each way from there, and if you play around with the pad you can move it further. Give me your thoughts -- Richard Beaver 573-635-9911 [email protected]. I tried to list this yesterday but I messed the pictures all up so it was easier to just try to relist it - hope I get this one done better.
MX-2000-3639.jpg
MX-2000-3639.jpg
Don't be confused by the pictures, this is just the stock and the RAD but place - no RAD system nor recoil pad are included in it. Should fit any removable trigger MX gun.

Attachments

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
PS: Some of the pictures make the checkering look wavey, but it is not wavey -- is very high quality checkering. Sorry, I have the pictures messed-up again but I guess that is as good as I can get them. The Beav

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just to clear up something - this stock has no butt pad on it now, and it is not attached to a gun. The pictures of it attached to a gun with a butt pad were just nice pictures. The stock only has the RAD II plate on it - you will have to supply your own RAD II and pad.

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
Any possibility you have a forearm to go with it? Is the comb a standard configuration or an offset or rollover style?

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dear Daddioo: Sorry, no forearm. The comb is standard Perazzi as shown. I am sure Wenig would love to sell you a forearm to match the butt stock.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts