FullSizeRender3.jpg
FullSizeRender4.jpg
FullSizeRender5.jpg
FullSizeRender7.jpg
FullSizeRender8.jpg
FullSizeRender9.jpg
FullSizeRender 1.jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg
Perazzi MX 15 Luxury Grade, serial # 95XXX, BH casting code. (manufactured in 1996) 6 notch adjustable aluminum rib, factory choke tubes, NOT ported. 34" barrel, 18.4 bore. Factory adjustable comb, Country Gentleman adjustable butt plate/pad, pull triggers. Gun is factory correct. No barrel work has been done on this one. All matching numbers gun. Minor ding on the front edge of the pistol grip that is visible in the pictures. Other than that, the gun is 98%. Offered at $5000.00. Posting this for my brother. PM me or message me here for contact info.

I'll apologize in advance for the sub-standard photos. They really don't do the gun justice.

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry...should have included all this in the original ad. The barrel length is 34" and the stock is neutral. There is a nice RH palm swell and is visible in the photos.

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
PM answered with a counter offer.

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
New pics added.

·
Vendor
19,786 Posts
Barry. some engraved lower end P guns are machine engraved to a specific pattern and then touched with an engravers' signature. but I cannot find a sig on this receiver. Usually it is slight and blends in. It is like one that I have leading me to believe that no sig exists. So, my comment lacks merit.

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
JACK.........Always glad to have you share your P-gun knowledge.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts