Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am interested in finding some Briley produced extended chokes for Gen 1 MT6. Perazzi calls them Gen 2 special order. PM me with any you have for sale. Thanks.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Question was asked. The MT6 chokes had the threads at the top of the choke. I'm looking for some that Briley has made on a special order for the MT6....usually extended if someone ordered them.

I just don't want to send in a choke and have to wait 8-10 weeks if someone has some to sell.

I have Teague Chokes but wanted a Briley if available.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My bad - I should have put in first post. I’m in search of Modified and Improved Modified for Doubles. Could consider a Light Modified as well.

yourIC is too open for me but exactly what I’m looking for in this post.

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
I had Briley make some stainless chokes for an MT6, I sent them a sample and they duplicated the choke in the specific ID that I wanted. I believe they charged me about $85/ea. It took less than 8 weeks.

Pat

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just got an email from Briley about time length. They now say 10-12 weeks. Checked website and that is what they say for custom built chokes. Must be real busy nowadays.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Guess I'll just order some Teagues and be done with it. Seems they have a good reputation for chokes. Avail for the MT6.

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Guess I'll just order some Teagues and be done with it. Seems they have a good reputation for chokes. Avail for the MT6.
I think you'll be happy with them. If you're wanting some steel "super extended" ones, I might be willing to sell some as I might want to upgrade to titanium ones. If you're interested, PM me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts