Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Perazzi MT6 12 ga O/U featuring 31-1/4" (metric)barrels, 1.58 kg. Back bored to .742 and screw choked ( unknown type but as tight as you'll need) with mod/Imod. I've owned since about 2016.
Coil spring non drop out triggers. Someone in its life custom stocked it as it has a right-hand palm swell and dimensions suitable for most people (15-1/8" LOP, 1-3/8 at the nose of the comb, 2-1/8" at the rear of the monte carlo comb). Has some cast-off and toe-out as well.

Asking $2,650.

I had it completely rebuilt( All springs, new lock block, forend tightened by Doug Braker) and a new recoil pad installed in 2017 and have shot about 250 rounds through it since. It is still in break-in mode.

Feel free to message me with any questions. Buyer pays actual shipping. I use USPS and will ship insured.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Bump for a great gun. Always surprised that starting doubles shooters, skeet shooters or especially sporting clay shooters don’t pick up these beautiful guns. Having a hardy coil spring trigger and ability to select barrel on the receiver safety is great for sporting clays. Good luck on sale - I love mine and will never sell.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts