Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is there such a thing as mechanical triggers for a Perazzi MX8, I believe they were never a factory option, is there such a thing as converting existing triggers? if so who can do it.

·
Banned
2,644 Posts
I asked Giacomo about the factory mechanicals and he said "Don't".

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
The reason I went from Krieghoff to Perazzi was the trigger.. I have special needs in a trigger many don't have.. I worked with the Krieghoff factory.. and with Kolar.. and both told me to get a Perazzi.. A mechinical trigger could never have as short of cross over time and the Perazzi inertia trigger.. Now.. if anyone could make it happen.. My money is on Jim *****.. If the shooter is a trigger slapper.. he will never know the difference.. If the shooter has problems boxing the trigger.. he'll quickly know the difference.. I eagarly await to see the product.. All Good.. Mike

·
Registered
18 Posts
First I would like to thank everyone for their interest in mechanical triggers. Precision Gold builds all new pull triggers as mechanical. We have recently developed a mechanical double release trigger as well. The performance of the trigger is unaffected by converting it to mechanical. The lock time, consistency, and reliability of a mechanical trigger remains identical to those of a non-mechanical trigger. We can now convert any of our double release triggers to mechanical. Feel free to contact either myself or Jim ***** directly if you have any questions about the new mechanical double release.

All our best,

Precision Gold Triggers

·
Registered
18 Posts
A regular trigger relies on the recoil of the first shot to reset your trigger, getting it ready to fire the second shot. The recoil pushes the inertia block back and it falls forward to catch the second sear, witch engages the trigger for the second shot.

With a mechanical trigger, you do not need the recoil in order to fire a second time. Even if you have a misfire for your first shot, you can still pull (or pull and release if you shoot a double release) the trigger again, and fire the second shot.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Marlette built perazzi mechanical triggers a really long time ago. I am guessing he has had them for maybe 18 years or more. He used to shoot one for many years.I am not sure if he was the first or not,but it was the first I had ever heard of one. A lot of people dont know that he used to be a Perazzi guy.
Now you guys can give him a rash about it. His wife never converted to k-guns.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.