Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Perazzi
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...for Perazzi history buffs....

Which year was the MAP stamp on the receiver first discontinued .?
Which year did Perazzi buy out the Beretta shareholding.

·
Registered
21,597 Posts
Just heard on news “Crown Royal announces plan to convert over to hand sanitizer production.”
Which will, over the long term, allow them to increase the price of their booze. Citing short gallonage in the warehouse.

Reactions: Peter Sinclare

·
Registered
21,597 Posts
The sound of the crickets pretty much says it all.......

Just my opinion....
We can hear them better these days. Traffic sounds are gone. It’s on the verge of quiet out there. Last night I heard a mouse fart. Scared hell out of me.

Reactions: charleyj10

·
Registered
3,606 Posts
Beretta owned 49% of Perazzi at one time. I am thinking pre 2010.
Perazzi paid Beretta off around 2010.

That was the story I heard back in the day.

Its All Good

West

·
Registered
858 Posts
the MAP (Manifattura Armi Perazzi) lettering no longer began to be put on shotguns in the early 1980s.
The date when Mr. Chiampan (the owner of the CLEVER company) sold his PERAZZI shares to Beretta I don't remember exactly but it was the period that the shotguns were
from 70000 to 80000. As I see some old Perazzi worker I will ask him and I will let you know exactly the dates
The Perazzi -Beretta wedding lasted just over a year

·
Registered
Perazzi
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
the MAP (Manifattura Armi Perazzi) lettering no longer began to be put on shotguns in the early 1980s.
The date when Mr. Chiampan (the owner of the CLEVER company) sold his PERAZZI shares to Beretta I don't remember exactly but it was the period that the shotguns were
from 70000 to 80000. As I see some old Perazzi worker I will ask him and I will let you know exactly the dates
The Perazzi -Beretta wedding lasted just over a year
Thank you Marcello . You have vindicated my interest in Perazzi . Keep safe . JV

·
Registered
643 Posts
Marcello,

Greetings from Down-under I hope you and your family are safe and well.
Your triggers from our meeting in 2013 are still working like a very well made Swiss watch.

Release Trigger...…….Gary Kennerson.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts