Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Vendor
2,195 Posts
To me (a long time Perazzi shooter), the message is very early. The High Tech gun has been out 2-3 years and it appears there will be a derivative of the gun available in about a year and a half.

If I was a prospective customer who did not have to buy a new gun now, why would I buy one now? I would wait and see what is new about the 2020 gun before I spent that much money on a gun that will soon be outdated.

What do others think?

Don

·
Registered
8,060 Posts
The video clip looks like a drunken Italian electrician is working on a bad connector after he got out of his mistress's home.

Don is absolutely right. Broadcasting something new 2 years in advance is not good for current sale.
It also looks like a bad idea from someone at Perazzi just got out of his mistress's home after too much Tenuta San Guido.

·
Premium Member
1,337 Posts
I promised myself the hi tech I bought last year was my last P Gun! Besides - to get another gracefully used one would mean 2023! Perhaps a 65 th birthday present!

·
Premium Member
4,906 Posts
;);)

Interesting... If you play that video backwards, it says "Buy a Tristar" over and over and over...

Sorry, couldn't resist... ;)
I think that clip has a virus in it...When I clicked on it it had a pop up tilling me to subscribe to something you may want to get rid of it...HW

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Good Lord,..what a corny video ... wow, really scrapping the bottom of the barrel now ...should fire the whole marketing dept... shake yourself Mauro

·
Registered
359 Posts
Shot a High Tech! Than do your talking! I have 4 perazzis and the new High Tech is
The best balanced and lowest recoil perazzi I ever shot! 2 of my perazzis have Stock Locks
On them. My son broke a 97 out of 100 in handicaps first time he shot one!
I can't go that 25K price tag!
My two cents in! Breakem all Guys!!!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts