Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where's a good place to buy classic style Perazzi hammer springs? I recently changed my spring with a new spare and it put the set on my Precision Trigger 1-1/2 lbs. heavier than normal. I inspected the spring and it appears to be beefier compared to the other springs. I replaced the sping with another new spare and the poundage went back down to normal. My problem is I'm not sure which spare came from where, as I've bought them from different suppliers over the years. I don't need heavy duty springs because I change them once a year anyway and I don't want to get the set/ release adjusted for the beefier springs.

Thanks
Kelly

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm sure everyone has their own defenition of a bad spring and most probably think a broken spring is a bad spring. For the volume I shoot the spring usually breaks not long after a year and they start getting soft around that point anyway, throwing off my set/ release poundages. So I usually change them once a year saving the aggravation of breaking one on the line and it keeps my set/ release poundages the same year around. Every time I change one at a club it usually takes some Perazzi hater about three seconds to start making wise cracks about Perazzi triggers and the cost to change the spring. I dont know about everyone else, but $40 a year is the cheapest part of my trapshooting budget.

·
Registered
40 Posts
You may find what you need at this web site - Jim and Pete are excellent to deal with and provide a very good product. Gino

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.