Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do any of you know a choke tube manufacturer that carries Perazzi Gen 2 chokes?

Briley wants me to send a sample of my choke and make a custom one. My bore is 18.5 mm. Why would they need a sample. In fact I bought one of these tubes from them about 3 years ago. But I digress.

Do you know anyone who stocks these?
Thanks

Darr

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Read the Similar Threads link about 2nd gen vs etc. Briley has their own version of generations which is not the same as Perazzi.

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I looked at the chokes on eBay. They’re not the same as mine. Mine have the threads right at the muzzle and it extends in past the threads.

I have one from Briley that says Gen 2 but it don’t look like those supposedly Gen 2 chokes on eBay.

Darr

·
Premium Member
1,604 Posts
I have a gen 2 Perazzi choke tube if interested. I'm thinking it's a Angleport from the early days.a number 7 which is .028. LMK if you need it.
Thanks

·
Registered
7,866 Posts
If you have the choke on the left, it's commonly considered G1.

P chokes G1&2  .jpg

Briley wants you to send them your choke because their list of Perazzi chokes are different.

Reactions: miketmx

·
Premium Member
1,604 Posts
FYI
The TMX had the Gen 2 type Chokes.
If not mistake the Gen 1 was only available when Winchester was the importer and the MT6 was the first O/U that was ever offered with Choke tubes. The Gen 1 type chokes were bad about blowing out if they were not kept tight. Briley repaired many.
Personally I never saw a Ithaca Perazzi import with Factory Choke tubes.

Winchester was the named importer of Perazzi after Ithaca.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

T

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Do any of you know a choke tube manufacturer that carries Perazzi Gen 2 chokes?

Briley wants me to send a sample of my choke and make a custom one. My bore is 18.5 mm. Why would they need a sample. In fact I bought one of these tubes from them about 3 years ago. But I digress.

Do you know anyone who stocks these?
Thanks

Darr
I’m looking for gen 2 chokes, a #4 or #5. Thanks, Bill
Bill, I apologize. I located the #2, but still haven't found the #4. I'll keep looking.
Steve

·
Registered
525 Posts
I have a TMX with the #2 choke series on the briley site it is listed as a series #3 choke I ordered an IM last week I will see what it is when I get it from briley and report back

1 - 20 of 27 Posts