Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do any of you know a choke tube manufacturer that carries Perazzi Gen 2 chokes?

Briley wants me to send a sample of my choke and make a custom one. My bore is 18.5 mm. Why would they need a sample. In fact I bought one of these tubes from them about 3 years ago. But I digress.

Do you know anyone who stocks these?
Thanks

Darr

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I looked at the chokes on eBay. They’re not the same as mine. Mine have the threads right at the muzzle and it extends in past the threads.

I have one from Briley that says Gen 2 but it don’t look like those supposedly Gen 2 chokes on eBay.

Darr

·
Registered
8,133 Posts
If you have the choke on the left, it's commonly considered G1.

Cylinder Auto part Metal

Briley wants you to send them your choke because their list of Perazzi chokes are different.

·
Premium Member
1,799 Posts
FYI
The TMX had the Gen 2 type Chokes.
If not mistake the Gen 1 was only available when Winchester was the importer and the MT6 was the first O/U that was ever offered with Choke tubes. The Gen 1 type chokes were bad about blowing out if they were not kept tight. Briley repaired many.
Personally I never saw a Ithaca Perazzi import with Factory Choke tubes.

Winchester was the named importer of Perazzi after Ithaca.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

T

·
Registered
2,701 Posts
Do any of you know a choke tube manufacturer that carries Perazzi Gen 2 chokes?

Briley wants me to send a sample of my choke and make a custom one. My bore is 18.5 mm. Why would they need a sample. In fact I bought one of these tubes from them about 3 years ago. But I digress.

Do you know anyone who stocks these?
Thanks

Darr
I’m looking for gen 2 chokes, a #4 or #5. Thanks, Bill
Bill, I apologize. I located the #2, but still haven't found the #4. I'll keep looking.
Steve

·
Registered
602 Posts
I have a TMX with the #2 choke series on the briley site it is listed as a series #3 choke I ordered an IM last week I will see what it is when I get it from briley and report back

1 - 20 of 27 Posts