Trapshooters Forum banner

@@ Perazzi Eye Candy @@

2553 7
This is an older MX-8 that was sent here for a new stock and forend. The gun was sent to Pat in Minnesota for an internal rebuild and the whole project took extra time due to the other work. The wood is English walnut and turned out to be very nice along with the checkering. The stock features the finger grips that have become a common part of our designs. This gun will be shipped out on Monday and it goes to a very dear friend that I hope enjoys this gun and shoots it well. Thank you for the look and all the comments.

Dennis, Cindy & The Crew

Gun Rifle Air gun Trigger

Gun Shotgun Air gun

Gun Trigger Air gun Shotgun Wood

Gun Firearm Trigger Shotgun Air gun

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Banned
9,042 Posts
I think we are seeing a trend. At least of the recent past stocks that have been posted by you Dennis.

Now that is some pitch on that stock!

Nice "lines" of that gun in the first picture.

· Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you Bill for the honest opinion. Our stocks and set up are not for everyone. I have a very particular style of building stocks and it has to do first and formost with function and engineering. We build the stock to fit the shooters shoulder and the hand. The hand position is one of the most important areas that most folks do not pay attention to. The grip is what controls the gun. Again thank you for the feedback and have a great day.

Dennis DeVault

· Registered
6,231 Posts
Beautiful wood.

Bill: This style of pistol grip advances the famous Etchen design intended to help trap shooters "Lock-In" tight and reduce flinching.

-Gary

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.