Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale: Perazzi DB81 Over/under barrel only.. Rare "non-ported" model 31.5" w/combo case and forearm wood. (no forearm iron) I was going to use this for my doubles shooting but decided to go with a different gun.

(Every DB81 barrel that I've seen is Pro-Ported.. I think that was a standard step Perazzi, or the importer thought was a good idea ... and they were all ported before they hit the shelves.. this gun was a special-order o/u only, not a combo).

$2500 shipped free

Excellent condition o/u Type IV DB81 which fits all MX receivers. Top barrel is .028 and bottom is .020
100% factory original, no modifications and very low usage. Will ship in the pictures black Perazzi combo case and includes a comfortable Perazzi forearm wood that came with the gun when I bought it.

·
Registered
196 Posts
For sale: Perazzi DB81 Over/under barrel only.. Rare "non-ported" model 31.5" w/combo case and forearm wood. (no forearm iron) I was going to use this for my doubles shooting but decided to go with a different gun.

(Every DB81 barrel that I've seen is Pro-Ported.. I think that was a standard step Perazzi, or the importer thought was a good idea ... and they were all ported before they hit the shelves.. this gun was a special-order o/u only, not a combo).

$2500 shipped free

Excellent condition o/u Type IV DB81 which fits all MX receivers. Top barrel is .028 and bottom is .020
100% factory original, no modifications and very low usage. Will ship in the pictures black Perazzi combo case and includes a comfortable Perazzi forearm wood that came with the gun when I bought it.

View attachment 1760583
Charlie C I will take it. thanks Frank

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.