Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings to all,

How common was the Perazzi DB81 produced in CASE HARDENED receivers? Just the early guns? tnx in advance

MWMD

·
Vendor
2,066 Posts
While I am not a DB81 expert, I don't see many case hardened ones, I think Perazzi made the change from case coloring before serial number 60,xxx, but not sure the exact range.

Mike may know a closer serial range of the move from case hardened to blued receivers.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
My first DB-81 was in the 55XXX range. It was a 1981 Model, and one of the very first ones imported into the US. It was a blued gun. My current DB-81 is in the 59XXX range, early 1983, and it too is a blued gun. I have never seen a case hardened DB-81. I have looked at many of the early DB-81's, but my 55XXX gun was the earliest one I have seen, and they were all blued....Dan Thome (Trap2)

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tnx to all the input, i just found a first year production db81 combo, matching numbers, case hardened, sweet combo, i just bought it!

mwmd

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hi,

I have db81 hard case receiver it's combo 32/34 with the choke tube in the single barrel any one interested it's for sale $7500.00

Eli

·
Registered
16 Posts
I had DB-81 Ser # 57579 34" Top single with Screw in chokes. I had the 32" O/U choked with Briley tubes it was Pro-Ported with Adjustable comb. If anyone has it I would like to buy it back.
Bob Roberts San Antonio, Tx

·
Registered
671 Posts
I have two DB-81 combo's. The one I have shot for the past 15 years is Ser #74794. I bought it as a 30" o/u and added a 34" single barrel which I got from Dan. It is blued. I just bought my other combo last month. It is 34"/30" Ser#57576 with all numbers matching. It is an early DB-81 made in June 81. The gun has been shot a little and is almost like new. The receiver on it is case colored.

Vince McNamara

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.