Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Perazzi Comp 1 or MT-6
I am looking for a Comp 1 or MT-6, NRA Gun Condition Standard “Very Good” or better. 29 ½ " unmodified barrels, 1,55 kg or less.
Anyone have a safe queen they would like to send to a new home?
Please PM to send pictures and price.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
6,007 Posts
The MT6 will be easier to acquire. There have been a couple that were for sale on this site. Maybe want to look back and see if they sold.

You might as well look for an Ithica import MX8 or Mirage. They bring close to Comp I prices.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Perazzi Comp 1 or MT-6
Updating earlier post. I need another gun and looking for a Comp 1 or MT-6, NRA Gun Condition Standard “Very Good” or better. 29 ½ - 30” unmodified barrels. I’ve searched all known dealers and watched the on-line sources for some time but not found what I am looking for.
Anyone have a safe queen they would like to send to a new home?
Please PM photos and price.
Thanks
I had an MT-6 that sounded like exactly what you're looking for. Unfortunately, I sold it a couple months back. I don't know what your budget is, but between a Comp 1 or an MT-6, I'd go for the MT-6, especially if it were one of the newer versions with the non-striped receiver and Type 4 forend. But even an older MT-6 is a great gun; I've never heard of anyone having any problems with forends cracking on them as has happened with the Type 3 forends found on Comp Is. Don't know if you plan to shoot skeet or sporting clays in addition to trap, but the MT-6 comes with a safety/selector on the top tang; buying an external selectable trigger for a Comp I would set you back about $1,000 or more.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hi, I have two guns, perazzi type 3 MX8 32" M/F fixed no porting internel selector and a Beretta DT10 34/30 unsingle Optima chokes. Thanks. Al

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
An MT6 just appeared in the 4 sale section, All original....which is kind of rare. I’ve owned a few MT’s. Great guns.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts