Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Perazzi MX8 Special combo, 34 inch top single with a 32 inch step rib O/U as the combo. Matching numbers of course. Both top single and o/u barrels are choked with the following chokes included, Skeet,IC,Mod,IM,Full and extra Full. Barrels are in great shape with shinny bores and nice bluing, bores are 18.4mm. Lovely wood with no cracks or splits, the stock is neutral case and no palm swell. Action locks up tight, lever is on right, recently serviced. Adjustable comb. Trigger is P4 pull/pull ( adjustable for length of pull) with barrel selector. Just a great MX8 Special Combo. This Perazzi shoots and points nicer than any shot gun I had over the years, unfortunately my priorities have change and I am reluctantly selling. Comes cased. Sorry no trades. If you have any questions please give me a call or pm me. Dana 978 337 7762 $6000 shipped to your FFL.

In addition included is a complete set of wood, stock has a brand new pad adjuster added, as well as the pad, extra soft comb, Again if you have any questions please pm or give me a call. Dana 978 337 7762
DSCN1845.JPG
DSCN1839.JPG
DSCN1840.JPG
DSCN1841.JPG
DSCN1842.JPG
DSCN1843.JPG
DSCN1848.JPG
DSCN1847.JPG
DSCN1845.JPG

·
Premium Member
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The forarm locking mechanism appears to be missing. What is the situation?
Hi
The forearm locking mechanism is there on the original wood, and not missing, the forearm wood your looking at is the EXTRA forearm that is not original to this gun, but I am including it in the sale as well as the EXTRA stock, both of which are from MX 8 s.
Should you choose to use the EXTRA forearm you would have to use the original iron, as there is no extra forearm iron. If you have any other questions feel free to call me anytime. 978 337 7762 Dana

·
Premium Member
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the interest, however, I am going to keep the extra stock and forearm with the MX8 Special.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts