Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
I "need" it...just PM me with price...so I don't miss the answer on here. I don't know what to offer....

..."cheap" is good of course...lol.

Thanks..Stan

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
This turns out to be an auction!!!

...I offered to pay whatever his asking price was without even quibbling.

He said that he's taking offers...??? I guess he didn't like my offer to pay whatever his asking price was?

Then today he informs me that his best offer so far is $25...???

Should have listed the item on e-bay if he can't decide what he wants for it....at least they have a "Buy it Now" price so you don't have to deal with the BS.

I retract my offer...in fact I wouldn't pay postage to get it now...and he could have named his price.

Silly wabbit...

·
Registered
601 Posts
Stan, I have been trying to buy this comb wrench for four days.All I have been getting is some goofy answers and questions. I have pm`d him 5 times telling I want it,how much? Then tonight i see he has it for sale.All I want to say is"Top Gun roll it up real tight and stick it where the sun dont shine". Mike

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have not been able to find a price for this tool online anywhere, hence "Feel free to make an offer".

Firewater, you keep asking me to send you pictures, when there are pictures on the thread.

~J

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Thanks skeet man...Appreciate the tip..

Best regards...Stan

Update:...ordered and ships Monday...took 15 minutes. Thanks again skeet man

·
Registered
708 Posts
I might be able to get one for $25, but I think it's just a $0.99 4 mm Hex wrench with a $24 handle.

·
Registered
522 Posts
You can get a 7 piece set on Amazon for $12.....made by Bondhus.

Good stuff. 4mm for the comb and 3mm for the forend iron.

Search Bondhus Ball Driver.

·
Strong Supporter of Trapshooting
4,727 Posts
I have a couple I'd sell for my cost which is $39 less 20%. I'd pay the postage.

Bad part is that I am in Portland now but will be back in the shop on the 13th.

[email protected]

DON'T USE PM!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts