Trapshooters Forum banner

Perazzi Big Bore

6944 Views 42 Replies 35 Participants Last post by  Chango2
Mike, one of our site members asked me to do a caricature of you to lift your spirits, so here goes...hope you're feeling a bit better! We are pulling for you and praying for you. God Bless! puablo
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

· Registered
160 Posts
I alway's love your cartoon drawing's, But this one is the best, because of the meaning behind it! Pretty cool of you to do this for a good man. With all respect I'm sure it mean's a lot to Mike.

Thank's, Mike

· Registered
534 Posts
I thought I could force myself to eat even if I didn't have an appetite, not true. My wife had to take the long way when I went for radiation treatment because I couldn't stand the smell of the cafeteria. I eventually had a feeding tube put in so I would stop losing weight. It's pretty easy to pour in the reccomended number of cans whether you want to eat or not. MD Anderson has a good nutrition department. If you can see them, they might offer some suggestions. Keep up the good fight and find something that you can eat to maintain some energy.

· Registered
377 Posts
Mike: In 1975 I went thru 6 1/2 wks of upper body radiation. Had to go down an elevator to get to radiation site. It just happen to be in the same area as the caffateria. The dish washer soap smell just floored me. I would take a big breath when entering elavator and hold it until we got thru the glass doors of the radiation area. To this day, there are times when I enter a resturant and the smell how unnoticeable to others still makes my stomach quessy. Hang in there there is lite at the end of the tunnel. Try eating small chocolate or other flavor milk shakes. A couple of mouthful worked in settling my nause. Good Luck and God Bless.

· Registered
691 Posts
Hang in there Mike, there are a lot of us pulling for you. Your not
doing it alone. Our prayers and thoughts are with you and about you. Some
what like "Footprints in the Sand". Ken U

· Registered
326 Posts
Mike, I have always enjoyed your posts, knowledge of chokes, and reloading shotgun shells. Vern Brown needs someone to keep him in business. LOL Get well soon, hang in there bud!! 10tenner

· Registered
3,906 Posts
Mike,

Some good suggestions here but ask your doctor, I am sure he has faced this before. Eat often and even try when it seems you don't have a desire for food. Sometimes medication helps.

Charlie

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.