Trapshooters Forum banner

Perazzi at the Grand

2649 10
Looking for info...I'm sure Perazzi is very busy at the Grand. What kind of wait time can be expected during Grand Week for Perazzi to look over a TM1? I'm sure mine is in good health, but if it is reasonable, wouldn't hurt to have them take a look at it while I'm there. Springs, firing pin, overall health, recomendations for repair, etc... Is this possible and still be able to shoot the gun that week? Cost? Thank you!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Sky Buster
4,481 Posts
Looking for info...I'm sure Perazzi is very busy at the Grand. What kind of wait time can be expected during Grand Week for Perazzi to look over a TM1? I'm sure mine is in good health, but if it is reasonable, wouldn't hurt to have them take a look at it while I'm there. Springs, firing pin, overall health, recomendations for repair, etc... Is this possible and still be able to shoot the gun that week? Cost? Thank you!
I'd see Phillips Gun Smithing. More than qualified.

· Registered
Perazzi TMS/Browning Recoilless
1,572 Posts
Take it to a good Perazzi gunsmith. It will be much quicker and they will have the parts. Parts for older Perazzi's can be a long wait from the factory if they have them at all and I wouldn't be surprised if Perazzi didn't have much stock of older model parts on hand at The Grand? I know in my limited travels to shoots I don't see many older P guns in use. Mine tends to stand out in the gun racks amongst a majority of new guns.
There are lots of good sources out there for quality parts for our older Perazzi's. I just had my TM gone over prior to the start of the season. New locking block, top lever spring, new firing pin and firing pin spring and a thorough going over, cleaning and lube.
Mine needed an ejector rod and ejector rod spring but since I prefer extracting the shells I didn't bother to replace them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.