Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Gentlemen,

Can someone recommend where I can get a replica Perazzi adjustable stock mechanism?

Add a rib have replacement Browning and beretta ones but I can't find one the same as Perazzi. I need it the same with the posts attached to the comb, not the base, and so the post are adjustable on cast as well as height, as the Perazzi ones are?

Please help!

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks very much. They are very similar,but the ones i have the plates are not rounded in a cemi circle on the ends, more just the corners of the sqare rounded with around a 1/4 inch radius. These will do i think.

Do the Beretta replacement ones from ADDARIB go into the existing cut outs on the beretta memory stock system (which is rubbish made of plastic!)??

·
Strong Supporter of Trapshooting
4,727 Posts
Dan: I can get these from Perazzi USA and ship to Australia, if you're there.

I do quite a bit of reloader and Perazzi business "down under."

Whiz

·
Registered
839 Posts
My system is the same of Perazzi but I say that it's better because you can install it easily. As you saw they are round it on the end. The reason is that this way you can use a endmil the same size and make one cut only: less time and less chance to make a mistake.

PS I only have two of this hardware left for the moment and they will be 50 days before we star the production again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.