Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this has been addressed many times, but the Perazzi line has many choices. My question is: which Perazzi Combo model has the lowest adjustable rib? My question relates to combo models only. Thanks for the information.

·
Vendor
19,769 Posts
What does "lowest adjustable rib" mean? Adn what are you trying to accomplish?

MX2000 have a moderate rib and are in a combo config. Lower than that?
mia_2008_0303220.jpg

mia_2008_0303221.jpg

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
MIA, Sorry I wasn't clear with my question. What I am looking for is the Perazzi combo model that has an adjustable rib that is physicaly closest to the barrel. For example, I consider the the MX 2005 a "high" rib gun, and I consider the MX15 a gun with a "low" adjustable rib, but the MX15 doesn't come in a combo. Thanks again.

·
Vendor
19,769 Posts
MX2000 or the MX10. Both are above. The MX8 O/U will match pretty well with the MX15, but is not an adj

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
JGS you ask a valid question since Perazzi makes adjustable ribs in 10 different sizes and configurations, not to mention different barrel lengths. The lowest adjustable rib Perazzi American Trap "standard" combo guns are the MX2000RS Unsingle combo or the MX10RS Unsingle Combo.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
The 2008 is taller than the 2005. The 2005 is taller than the RS models. The RS is taller than the standard MX2000. Hows that!

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
If the low rib is what you really want.. order from the factory a MX2000/3 with a extra MX15 unsingle barrel.. both fitted to the gun.. You'll have as close as one could get a low rib combo.. For many shooters at the GRAND.. this was a great combination.. there are quite a few MX15 barrels around..(well,at least at the GRAND last year)..if you wanted to just build a set..

You might also see if the factory would build you a combo with exactly the same rib.. If you don't ask.. you don't get..

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
PerazziBigBore is right. If you are willing to wait a few months, Perazzi will build you whatever you want and if you order through an authorized dealer, you won't pay any more than you would for an equivalent "off the shelf" model.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.