Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Perazzi MX10 with trigger group that is both selectable and adjustable. I like the stock set that I have right now. However, the trigger is just a little too far away when adjusted all the way back. Any other options?

Thanks,

Eric

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Respectfully.. I have the adjustable triggers.. both factory.. and Whiz's.. and one that the blade was cut.. moved as far back as possible.. and none did the trick.. Your grip is to far back.. Either a wood file and rasp might cure your problem.. or a stock made to fit your hand.. My right hand was growth stunted from an injury when I was 10 years old..and my right arm is 2" shorter than my left.. Wenig makes a ladies stock with a closer to trigger grip.. If you get them to put that neck on a longer piece of wood.. or wood to YOUR LOP.. I think you'd be vastly better off than all the gymic triggers out there.. They all work well.. but in a Perazzi trigger guard.. you only have so much room..

·
Registered
315 Posts
Maybe a thinner recoil pad. It would seem that your lop might be a little long, I don't know, if you shoot it well other than being uncomfortable with the trigger, I would talk to Whiz.

·
Registered
7,692 Posts
You can have this trigger made. Or buy one like this.

stevew_2008_030345.jpg

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Dan.. at Giacomo.. can modify your trigger like that.. He did one for me years ago.. Almost got me close enough.. but finally.. a stock change was the true answer..

·
Registered
16,622 Posts
I'm with Pat for the easy fix. I have seen inserts to build up the grip. You can test with (very) dense foam and electrical tape.

HM

·
Registered
106 Posts
Hi Marcello,are you making these set back trigger blades as a regular item for sale, or just one offs to order? If they are a regular production item, can they be shipped to Whiz White in the U.S. for sale through him? I look forward to your reply, regards, Donald.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.