Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have an action block fixture for MX guns they would let go? How many have used one and how did the install and operation go?

·
Registered
261 Posts
Jim,
The action block jig works like a charm, and Don's videos are excellent. When you consider the fact that it comes with a new block for little more than just a new Perazzi action block, you can't go wrong, and you don't have to send your gun out. You could even wind up doing them for your friends! LOL!!
Cheers
Doc

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It looks very enticing. More tools are always better than just replacing parts. This setup does both.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
I am one step above a retarded chimpanzee and i managed to put a new block in a MX7, MX3, and a TM1 with one of Don's tools. Really worked slick but did not use on TM1 to fit. Don's tool fits MX's. Don was incredibly helpful and patient with me. Saved a lot of money not to mention time.

·
Vendor
2,067 Posts
jlm,

The posters above are spot on. The jig is a slick little tool and allow for total control of the angle. If you can use a feeler gauge and a file, you can do the locking block install. Printable directions for use are on my website under the "Downloads" Section.

Contrary to what some of the above posters say, I don't think the videos are excellent, but they do show all the key parts you need to know.

Typical time to do a first locking block is about an hour 15 minutes because people are being super careful (as they should be).

Feel free to pm me if I can help further.

Don

1 - 7 of 7 Posts