Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a MX15 34" with choke tubes, along with a fitted 32" set of MX8 barrels. The MX8 barrels are choked to .020" on the bottom and .030" on the top. The fitting and choking of the barrels to the MX15 were done by Giacomo. All serial numbers match on the MX15, but the MX8 barrels and forearm are not matched to the MX15 - the MX8 barrels and forearm numbers match. The forearms are not interchangeable with each barrel. A kickeez pad has been installed, LOP 14 3/4. Other than that, the gun is stock - pull trigger. The factory case, tools, tool kit with spare parts, extra comb spacers, manual, etc. are all included. The gun is in excellent shape with the only bluing wear on the edge of the trigger guard. Still very tight and not been shot a lot. Please email: hondacrffan @yahoo.com or PM me for more information or pictures. $5800 Shipped and Insured to your FFL in the CONUS.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The MX8 barrels are type 3, I believe, 18.4 and 1.690 KG. A Wright's #5 choke is also included with the MX15 - gives the 18.7 barrel (.032") choke. I will sell the MX8 barrel and forearm separately from the MX15 - contact me via PM if you are interested in this.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
More detailed pics are available upon request, if they don't show up. I tried to upload more and they are awaiting moderator approval.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Kyle Is a GREAT young man and I wont hesitate to do business with him again.

Thank You Kyle best wishes to you and your family!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts