Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
2,644 Posts
I'm not familiar w/ the above but I know that the tang angles, not the widths, are different on some of the later fixed triggers from the last edition of the MT6.

As a consequence of the above the top tang stands proud of the wood and bottom is slightly sunken. Probably not functionally of any consequence but not real attractive.

So it may take a look see

and proper fitting of course

·
Strong Supporter of Trapshooting
4,727 Posts
MX7's use the same stocks as the MX8's. Older MX8 stocks will need some inletting don on the inside where the top lever stop plate is located.

·
Strong Supporter of Trapshooting
4,727 Posts
So, how is an MX2000 stock different than an MX5, MX5, MX6, MX7, MX8, MX3 Special or Mirage?

I shoot and MX8 newer model, a Mirage, MX3 Special, and an MX and ALL are the same stocks. As long as the top lever stop plate for the detachables is on the RH side of the receiver they will ALL fit.

Whiz

·
Registered
713 Posts
A fixed trigger stock for mx5, mx7, mx12, or ms80 will not fit a detachable trigger Perazzi like the mx8, mx2000, mx10, mx3, mx6 or a mx3 special.
Steve W posted a great picture of the differences on another thread. No way will a mx8 fit a mx7 or a mx12. It is not close.

Joey

1 - 6 of 6 Posts