Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
While Kaine was catapulting bs bombs, Pence advanced. Kaine was on baffle with bs and Pence was on dazzle with brilliance.

Look, Pence corrected Kaine's construed and inflated comments about Trump and carried it.

Like a cat popping balloons with one nail, Pence effortlessly brought forth his view and deflected Kaine's shrewd verbal attacks.

Pence showed people who Kaine was, he exposed his opponent to the audience.

Pence made my day.

·
Registered
5,783 Posts
When Pence made a point, Kaine butted in constantly and tried to shout him down. Kaine looked like a dummy. Yep; hillary knows how to pick 'em! (And the moderator couldn't or wouldn't control Kaine)

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
When Pence made a point, Kaine butted in constantly and tried to shout him down. Kaine looked like a dummy. Yep; hillary knows how to pick 'em! (And the moderator couldn't or wouldn't control Kaine)
I agree. The moderator wouldn't control Kaine but certainly admonished Pence when she could. And Kaine brought up Trumps tax returns at least three times. Great big yawn there. Kaine came off as being stupid and acting like a spoiled brat often. Kaine and Hitlery are made for each other. Pence on the other hand did a great job. He didn't ramble, is smart, had great answers, is professional, and has some class.
George

·
Registered
29,323 Posts
Watched the clips from the instant line graphs with R-D-I voters and pleased to see the independents represented with the yellow line giving same results as Republicans.

·
Registered
626 Posts
The moderator should have a n off/on switch to the mics and a red light to show them when their time is up. If they don't under stand what RED means don't turn their mic back on. Simple.
These debates are a waste of money that could be used to take better care of our crippled and maimed WAR Veterans.

Frank Fortyone

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Liberal attempts at brainwashing techniques, repeat, repeat, repeat. repeat etc. ie You can not defend Trump thwarted by, just did.

Brainwashing techniques should be banned at debates and in speeches. Just tell it like it is or is not.

·
Premium Member
10,636 Posts
I think that he's one of those clowns that have been reported running around frightening children.

·
Banned
9,042 Posts
I would this that smoking someones a $$, has to taste like $ hit.

·
Premium Member
5,264 Posts

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
Good one Stl, I am going to rip you off on that one and use it the next time I get the chance.

I agree that Governor Pence did smoke some clown azz. Hey its a crappy job but somebody has to do it!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts