Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not Catholic but what part of abortion doesn't Pelosi understand? The Pope (and Popes before him) has made it perfectly clear the church's position and if Pelosi can't understand that then she certainly can't understand what the people are saying. This is not about abortion but the refusal of Pelosi to listen to the American people. Who in the hell does she represent? People oppose these continued bailouts and you think she gets it? No way. Now that's "Change that we can believe in.". BT-100dc

·
Registered
309 Posts
I'm sure that iron faced old bag is trying to figure out why the Pope didn't see it her way, she is the morality queen ya know.

·
Registered
4,862 Posts
Slick willie and mrs slick were personally lectured by the previous Pope about the same thing. The pompous expression on her face was filled with evil.

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
The Pope really tucked to Bela Pelosi, met with the entourage but there were no pics for her PR folks, then he beat her to a statement....

"No journalists were at the 15-minute encounter and the Vatican and the speaker's offices have not released any photos. However, according to their statements it appears the pope and the politician attended two different get-togethers.

"His Holiness took the opportunity to speak of the requirements of the natural moral law and the Church's consistent teaching on the dignity of human life from conception to natural death which enjoins all Catholics, and especially legislators, jurists and those responsible for the common good of society, to work in cooperation with all men and women of good will in creating a just system of laws capable of protecting human life at all stages of its development," the Vatican wrote, having released the statement moments before the two met."

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
I see where the Pope made it perfectly clear that as a practicing Catholic, she may NOT support abortion. That declaration makes it impossible for her to receive communion given her long-standing record of support for a woman's "Right to choose...(to kill a fetus)..". The next couple of weeks are going to be REAL interesting.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.