Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Premium Member
15,896 Posts
They'll need to be disassembled. The challenge will be aligning all four parts in the case so they don't bang into one another.

You can cut the foam that comes with the case, or replace two pieces with 'egg crate' foam - a softer foam the form fits to the items and doesn't need to be cut (I use this in my 1750 for scoped rifles)

· Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well, I guess I’ll go down the route 700. I’ve read enough posts here and elsewhere to tell me you can indeed fit two SxS’s in it, as long as you plan it out and trace the outlines appropriately, being mindful of the space constraints. This is a great place to glean info straight from the folks who own the stuff!! Sometimes the vendors are not quite straightforward when it comes to describing their own products capabilities and it gets frustrating!

· Registered
13,498 Posts
Sometimes the vendors are not quite straightforward when it comes to describing their own products
How can they be. Most don't have a clue to what it is they are selling. They sit in a office while all the merchandise is in a warehouse across town. These kids come and go like the wind. I expect most don't last a month. I ordered the 1700 Pelican case, and Boyt 2 barrel sub-gauge skeet case from Planet Optics at the same time. The salesperson could only read info on a computer screen. Both items came in on different days, and from different locations. I got a real good price on both items, so I didn't care. Good Luck to Ya. break em all jeff

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.