Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A news story aired last week told of a teacher in Michigan who molested a twelve year old boy for several years. He was convicted and sentenced to prison. Enter the Michigan Education Association who demanded ten thousand dollars severance. To their credit the school board denied that request. Is it any wonder normal Americans are no longer silent and stand in solidarity defending Phil Robertson and others who speak out against NAMMBLA, GLADD and other perverts? And what is wrong with that teachers union in Michigan?

·
Registered
12,459 Posts
Its not just Michigan, there are 49 other states Also!!

What happened in Wisconsin should have woken up the mass's!! about "unions"

Ever "listened" to Tromka???

·
Molon Labe
11,993 Posts
Calvin I wonder that too, I had an English teacher fresh out of college, Shari Knapp, she was beautiful, and I had a crush on her it reminded me of the song the Grass Roots sung, Midnight confession LOL

One thing that I find odd is there have been quite a few female teachers in the metromess area around DFW that have gotten caught getting it on with students, and most of them are damned good looking

Makes me wonder why the boys ratted on her, guess it was the ones she wasn't putting out for that ratted on her

And another thing that is screwed up, when they are caught they get a real light sentence, most of the time just probation, if they are male they throw them under the jail

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
CalvinMD..........you wanted a man teacher to put the moves on you???

Say it ain't so!!!!

·
Registered
6,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Let me clarify...this was a male teacher on a boy student. But I too had a beautiful teacher in jr. high...Miss Haley...sigh. ed

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
I've often wondered where the Gay community is on these issues. Its like its OK with them because this behaviour is just practice till the kids are older.

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
It's an incredible stretch of the imagination for the Gaystapo to insist that a male teacher who molests boy students is not a homosexual.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
I would bet there are more female predators in school systems than men. As a senior in H/S 45 years ago one of my friends was banging the principles secretary. Hot blond, big rack.

I just think it's a lot easier for a hot blond female to seduce a teenage male than some "gay" male.

I know I could have been a victim just like my friend. She was hot.

RW

·
Registered
9,982 Posts
HEYYY!!!!! I must have seen a different teacher...the one I saw on the news was a cute little young blonde who was the cheerleader coach in PA...NO dudes for me thanks!!!!If a dude tried to make me his boytoy, I hope he would have already picked out a nice ensemble to be buried in..cuz he would have needed it!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts