Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Bulge,

I carry all the time, but I truly believe there is a race war on the horizon, and the Big Eared, Muslim Loving Shit Head is gonna be a big cause of it.

Oscar

·
Banned
8,351 Posts
White kids get killed everyday someplace in the United States and it never makes the News ... Some Black kids who is on top of and beating the crap out a man gets killed by the guy in self defense and he becomes the presidents son ... When they had the Riots before many years ago they burned down their own houses, guess that showed the world, Take that ... lol ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
90% of the blacks that are murdered are killed by another black which is acceptable because the news media makes no mention of it. A person of color can be called a nigger by another black person and this is acceptable. Little tyrone had a chat room account with a sign on name of @_no_limit_nigga so I would assume he was proud to be categorized as one.

·
Premium Member
10,499 Posts
I was in E. LA just a day after the Rodney Riots. Cars, buses, businesses and homes all smoldering. Black folks rumaging through the rubble. The corn processing plant I was visiting told mme I was nuts to make my appointment with them but I was carrying a 9 with me and was still pretty fast in those days. I guess when you dont pay for anything you have it's not so hard to tear it up. Uncle Sam will just replace it again later.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.