Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went online to pay my ATA dues. ATA seems to feel that an anti gun organization is quite OK when it comes to putting money in their coffers. Seems to me the ATA site favors payment by PayPal, even offerring the opportunity to become a PayPal member. On the other hand PayPal seems to feel gun related organizations are OK but their guns are not. Makes me say Hmmmmm. With all the negative comments recently posted regarding PP, HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THIS? Marc

·
Registered
12,479 Posts
Apparently, on the other hand, Pay-Pal isn't against gun organizations either.At least they are not against making money on gun organizations. Bulge.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
The last two times I’ve used PayPal my credit card number was stolen…May just have been a coincidence, but I won’t risk it again.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Ive turn down several deals because the buyer wanted to deal with pay-pal and I wont !!! Pay-Pal can stick it where the sun dont shine !!I refuse to deal with anyone or company that is anti gun ... I hope the rest take that same thought line. Chuck

·
Registered
83 Posts
I too pay at the first shoot of the year since paypal saw fit to lock my acct for selling a rail for an AR15 since it was an "assault weapon part"!

I have done well over 100,000 dollars worth of business through paypal over 10 years of dealing with cars and drag racing and they lock up my acct for a rail that is nothing more than a machined piece of metal to hand a flashlight or grip off of? Paypal can suck it!

Jeremy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.