Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TV preacher Paul Crouch has left the planet. Not too sure how I feel about this. That man took excess to the limit and beyond. REminds me of what an old Prof told me once, "Too many men start out to do good and end up doing very well instead".

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes he did. And that's why I have trouble just writing him off as a cheat. I don't know how to feel about it.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
He did much that the world is better for...

If there was ever any scandal, I am unaware of it. So, I would have to think that he surely was in the Lord's favor, although I didn't care for his program....mostly because of Jan.

Evidently there were millions that didn't share my sentiment...and who might never have known salvation without that program...so who am I to judge.

RIP...

Stan...

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
Many people think Preachers should live on nothing. They shouldn't have nice homes, cars, jets, bank accounts, etc. I find that to be a problem. They just like any other succesful person has made sacrifice for their work.

One way or another, if you give in earnest - you will be rewarded. If they don't spend in earnest - they will be the ones who face God for it.

·
Registered
320 Posts
I don't have a problem with them having cars, planes, multiple homes, etc., I just want them to pay taxes on it, like everybody is supposed to do, and not hide it in the church Jim

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
God bless him for bringing the "Good News" to millions...undoubtedly multitudes of people have tuned in to a show on there, and the message was for them. And they were helped by what they heard.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts