Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Amazing how sad news travels so quickly within the trapshooting family. Indiana has lost another trapshooter, and more importantly, a friend. Patti Matthews passed away yesterday, November 22nd. Visitation will be at Fagen-Miller Funeral Home (219-365-2674) at 8580 Wicker Avenue, St. John, IN 46373 on Sunday Nov. 25th from 2 pm to 6 pm. Services will be on Monday Nov. 26th at 11 am.

Bernie, you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

Bill & Madeline Radwan

·
Registered
31 Posts
So very very sorry to hear this. I shot registered targets with Patti and Bernie for many years and think the world of them both. Patti Baby, you will be dearly missed.

·
Registered
965 Posts
More terrible news of a completed career. Bernie, my thoughts and sympathies are with you at this time.

Patti is in good hands with Our Lord.

God Bless,

Tim Thompson

·
Registered
174 Posts
In the spring of 2010, at the Fulton County Gun Club Spring shoot,(my first season of trap) I saw a lady shooter, dressed in a white blouse, red vest, red slacks, with matching red shoes and head band. She looked so terrific, I took a photo with my smart phone to show my wife that ladies not only shot trap but could look great while doing so. That Lady shooter was none other than Patty Mathews. My condolences to Bernie and his family...
Clarence Mason

·
Registered
274 Posts
Bernie: So sorry for your loss. Patty will be missed. I remember having a cold one with her after the shoot was over, purchasted out of the pop maching! Wayne & Mary Downham

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.