Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at prices for reconditioned Pat-Traps today. To buy one the prices were reasonable.
Please give me some advice on this. Is it worth it ? Would it be better to buy or have your machine reconditioned.

Thanks in advance
Looks like I am talking about at least 3 Machines .
Steve

·
Registered
103 Posts
Reconditioning your trap is your best bet. It is almost impossible to completely wear out a Pat Trap to the point that is uneconomical to rebuild. We have rebuilt a few.

Ken

·
Premium Member
502 Posts
Are You talking about reconditioning, or remanufacturing? We had Pat Trap re-man one of Our old SW series machines into a ,”G”series machine wobble. I have seen pics of it. I could not tell it from a new machine. Golden West does not overhaul these machines to this level. But do great work also, and very helpful.

·
Premium Member
4,270 Posts
i think the factory will overhaul your machine completely for about 4300 dollars. It was about the same for our club as to sell the one we had and buy a new machine.about 7900 for a new machine from the factory

·
Premium Member
4,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Homer Hanson I believe does this . He is close by. Thanks for the advice guys.

·
Registered
13 Posts
If you can have it reconditioned, it definitely has to be cheaper than a new one. Our club just bought a new G model wobble trap and it was over $9600 with remotes and shipping cost to KY. Good luck with yours.

·
Premium Member
4,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
If you can have it reconditioned, it definitely has to be cheaper than a new one. Our club just bought a new G model wobble trap and it was over $9600 with remotes and shipping cost to KY. Good luck with yours.
Wow
Steve

1 - 12 of 12 Posts